Telenor has announced this year’s Digital Winner Prize registration is now open. Since 2008, Telenor has been awarding the Digital Winner Prize. As winning the prize includes 200.000 NOK in cash this can be worth looking into.
According to their website:
Telenor wishes to establish and introduce a Nordic digital winner prize in order to confirm its role as a key player in the Nordic digital arena, and by stimulating the development of digital winners offering services and products for the mass market and our distribution platforms.
Innovation is vital to Telenor’s future. Telenor is an innovative enabler. We offer products and develop new services that make life easier for people, ensure economic development for societies and help new businesses grow,” says EVP Kristin Skogen Lund, Telenor group.
Criteria’s for being nominated
Telenor vision and value will be the basis for the final election of a winner. Especially:
- Be inspiring – inspire players and customers to become digital and use digital channels
- Make it easy – high user friendliness
Telenor Digital Winner Prize:
- Services / products that have a potential for several distribution platforms / screens
- Services / products in the Nordic market that have been well accepted in the market either by test or launch
- Services / products that inspire to increase innovation and take up in the digital mass market
- Services / Products that can contribute to stimulate content providers to use digital channels in a new and innovative way
- Services / products that contribute to balance the ecosystem of content, communication and customer
- Services / products that are innovative
If you are interested you can register on Telenor’s Digital Winner site. But hurry, registration ends on October 15!