White Bull and a panel of globally renowned experts in search of Europe’s bright tech Stars, have announced 60 finalists for their annual Bully awards. Of these 60, three are from Noway:
- Encap – Safe access to a smart world
- WeVideo – Collaborative video editing in the cloud
- WeWantToKnow – A new generation of learning games
The Bully awards are awarded to the firms who have demonstrated excellence in innovation, and growth potential. The criteria for the award include:
- Market Opportunity: How large is the opportunity? Is it compelling enough to build a substantial business and take it to exit?
- Competitive Landscape: Does the business have key sustainable competitive advantages over the existing and future competition?
- Model & Revenues: Do the business model, existing revenues and growth forecasts present a compelling story?
- Execution: What milestones have been reached, and how fast is the customer base growing?
- Management Team: Is the existing management team and structure sufficient to drive the company forward?
The award ceremony will take place at White Bull’s Pathways to Exit event in Barcelona on October 1-3. You can learn more about the Bully awards here.